BEFORE YOU POP THE CHAMPAGNE AND POUR THE BUBBLY, YOU HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN AND WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
Hello Lovers! Ready to start planning your wedding day?
We invite you to join us for Brunch to talk ALL THINGS WEDDING.
We’re offering you a crash course in all things wedding planning & style. In this one-day course, we’ll discuss every aspect of the wedding planning process.
Our curated panel of Wedding Industry Experts will share tips and tricks with you to planning the wedding of your dreams followed by a Q&A. Enjoy brunch with bubbly, visit our activation stations & score useful swag for your BIG DAY.
All Things Wedding Brunch
Planning & Style Guide
The ONE Event Venue
3680 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
THE ULTIMATE WEDDING
PLANNING & STYLE GUIDE
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• Planning + Budget: Diving into the planning process from timelines to budgets.
• Calligraphy & Stationery: Invitation style and etiquette.
• Catering: Creative ways to serve amazing food and get the most out of your money.
• Wedding Cakes + Dessert Display: Tips and techniques for better desserts, and eye-catching displays.
• Photography: Learn about the different styles of wedding photography, how to strike the perfect pose and how to look your best in photos.
• Videography: Learn about the latest trends, styles, and techniques used today in capturing those special moments.
• Entertainment: From the ceremony music to the last dance, learn how to plan for amazing entertainment.
• The Dress: Picking the perfect dress! And dressing for your body type.
• Hair & Makeup: Discussing the right look just for you.
• Design and Décor: Learn about the latest trends in florals, unique props and rentals.
• Brunch: Complete brunch with bubbly.
• Wedding Expert Panel: Ask the experts any questions and get honest answers in a pitch-free zone.
• Beauty Bar: Enjoy a glam session with our beauty experts as they demo bridal looks.
• Planning Tools: Digital wedding planning workbook with budget manager, timeline and etiquette guide.
• Swag: Curated gifts from our sponsors.
• The Experience: A day filled with useful information and fun.